|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 Cousin showed me this video few days ago. Warning: Cruelty content I just had a good impression of China after the Beijing trip but this video totally ruined it all. Certain people say the snakes and fishes were already dead and they moved due to reflexes. Somebody please tell me that it's true! During the Beijing trip, Ernie told us that China people eat live monkey brain by clamping their head to the table and eat the brain while the monkey is still alive. That's totally sick. I didn't search for the video 'cos I wouldn't dare to watch it anyway. The thought of it is disgusting enough. This is video of a man explaining how to eat monkey's brain. No cruelty content shown. It's in English. He mentioned that the monkeys would actually tear. Worst pain ever in their lives. And not forgetting about the skinning of live raccoon dogs video which I saw in Yanling's blog last year. That still kinda stuck with me. I watched the skinning of cats video last year too and I'll never watch it again. How could they bear to behead a kitten? Even though it's instant death as compared to the above but STILL, cruel. Yes, all these happened in China but I won't condemn all the China people. I don't know why people bring in all the Asians into the picture. Actually, animals in singapore are really fortunate except for some idiots who do abuse animals. However, there ARE sanctions for animals abuse. (Hoho, so GC.) So many societies set up to cater for them, free sterilization and rehoming. Wesley is one of the rescued cats so he better cherish it and not repaying it by biting us. Haha, his form of playing and interacting is not appreciated by us. Dad brought him out yesterday to so called explore the world and it's proven that he is just a little devil in the house. Dad told me that he sat there quietly, not daring to move in the presence of other cats but back to his usual self once reached home. But dear oh dear the other cats are friendly peeps! 2:10 PM |