|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 Currently in school library level 4. Had PBPN lecture earlier on, way too boring that I fell asleep and now I'm here trying to take a nap yet 8am lecture kills but NLS is interesting. Thankfully there is no school tomorrow as everything is squeezed into today and Thursday. So much things we can do when there's no lab.. Yes no lab for week 2! Need to get a new lab coat soon though. There's another PBPN lecture later. @!#*&! [Edit] Time check: 7.56PM Went for CDS today. Alright, stop the wrong-saying. It's Entrepreneurship: Interdisciplinary Approach, not Enterprise though they mean the same while one sounds shorter but incase it gets mixed up with Management of Enterprise. (Sy you owe me one cripsy chicken.) xD The lecture notes seem appealing to me and somewhat useful. That also means.. nope I didn't get into TNS and very disappointed. Might consider to take it at sem 3.1 as taking both GC and TNS gives us a cert but core modules are the priority so shall see if they are manageable. I'm totally lost at PBPN. Plain.Boring.Please.Nap 10:32 AM |