Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, April 9, 2009








Favourite photos of the day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was about to step into our house when I opened the door then Wesley popped out. Gave 2 hisses and walked away. I don't know why he dislikes Wesley so much even though it's true that he is a tad irritating, ha. I'm actually calling him sweet dumpling out of the blue...

Project consultation today then had 2 lunches at Mensa with different group of T01 peeps. Been eating alot these few days but I'm not conscious about this anymore ever since China trip. I miss the weather in Tianjin. Beijing is too cold and Tianjin is just right, cool. And one of the snacks I bought in Tianjin is damn nice! Sunflower seeds coated with honey, finishing soon. Can I learn how to make it?

Going to take a nap first, there's plenty of stuffs to do later at night.

5:21 PM