Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, April 6, 2009








Gave baby Wes a bath earlier on and clipped his nails. He was pretty good today. Allowed me to clip his nails without moving. I usually do it while he's sleeping. Look at his pathetic look after bathing. I did not abuse him! He was so cold that he snuggled up to me that I got drenched together with him.

Photobucket

But he kept chasing me today. I don't like tag-playing with him because he is too violent. I could still flash Brownie to chase him away yesterday but he is no longer afraid of her anymore. Aww. (Brownie is the toy dog, haha!)
Dad says he was stuck between the TV last night and was crying non-stop when I was out. Haha, he's getting to the most naughty stage already.

Anyway, I feel great today! It simply feels good to say everything out. No more confuses and stuffs although there's still one more thing that is unsettled but I guess I'll just leave it alone. Yeah. GC is full of surprises. You'll never know someone whom you dislike initially will become your close friend. Haha.

Borrow Dolphin's meeting tomorrow. The first time I'm looking forward to project meeting, eh? (:

10:25 PM