Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, April 10, 2009





Good Friday: Praise the Lord!


Baby's been eating alot of table scrapes given by me nowadays because he doesn't like his new brand of dry food. Neither do I. It doesn't smell good and I think even the cheapo brands such as whiskas and friskies smell better. What to do but wait till he's finished this month's supply. I'm on tight budget now. :(
I'm very against in giving him table scapes on daily basis as it is very unhealthy but he would sit beside us every meal time and melt us with his innocent eyes.

On the other hand, I hate catching up with deadlines. It was the deadline for one of the reports yesterday but I have not done it. Miss Az is pressing us for the food portfolio which is supposed to be completed 4 days ago but I'm still at sensory comparison which is not up to satisfactory standard. Final presentation for GC is brought forward to this coming Monday. Have not prepared and stuff. Fuck all these shits.
Don't remind me of school, please. I still want to turn 18 awesomely.

Taking a nap first. I'm so sleepy.

[Edited]
A power nap gives me a clearer mind and I completed the post-trip consultation report. One load off my mind. =)

Wesley is outgrowing his basket bed soon and I'm thinking to buy one online 'cos I saw alot of pretty ones in a site some time ago. But not this month. It sucks to be broke. The bed is still able to last him for another month or two so no rush for that.

I'm enjoying the jelly beans I bought from Nan Shi food street in Tianjin. Not like there is any difference in the jelly beans between the ones in China and Singapore but it definitely taste better than the ones I bought at Candy Empire especially the licorice flavor. Can't remember the brand but it sucks totally. Worst jelly beans on earth.

I still don't have any motivation to complete my food portfolio.. oh well.

1:33 PM