Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, April 18, 2009








Holidays after GC are so slack and pretty much routinal everyday. Sleep, eat, play, TV or out. Finally composed to school mode but I want to change my CDS! Although I got my first choice - Freehand Drawing but changed my mind about it 'cos 3 hours is too long. Wanted Styles and Issues in Writing for New Media but seems like there isn't any for this semester. :( Shall see about it.

Cousin came to visit Wesley today. I realised he is very photogenic but apparently, it doesn't look like him in those photos. He is not as innocent.

This is how he should look. Evil eyes, little devil.
Photobucket

He always does that and climb all the way to the top. It's difficult to pull him away as he will grab onto the grill.

Don't mind him, he always expose his kuku.
Photobucket

And pardon for the bad quality. It's phone's cam.

Went to meet S2P at airport in the evening. Brainstormed ideas for trip report while waiting for Shinn after her CYA thingy. We emptied all our cash, pooled the money together and went to have dinner at Sakae. Second time we had Sakae in a week. Leftover money was used for ice-cream and savings for hotel in KL. Half a year more!

Damn. I feel like munching on stuffs now. Just can't stop eating!

11:14 PM