I feel that I get kinda emo easily nowadays. Even it's just for a short period of time.. still, I don't like it. I'm so not looking forward to school reopen. This is the first time I don't want school to start. It's the deadline for food portfolio today but I don't have the mood, and I don't intend to do it. Everthing that's unpleasant suddenly surfaces and I just don't feel like facing all the problems. Seriously, my mood feels so fucked up.
I'm going to turn 18 soon so I should learn to have permanent smile. A term which we said in Beijing. I bet I'm going to say that over and over again that I miss the time in Beijing. Those were the carefree days and also the happiest moments in my life. Many people felt that they have the best memories in Beijing which is no exception for me. And of cause, really thanks GC T01 for making my life so complete. The events were not fun but it was fun all because of you guys. Filming stupid dance moves infront of so many pairs of eye, yum seng-ing at every meal and cam-whoring are the traits of T01.
Anyway photos! But these are just day 0 when we assembled at Changi Airport and day 1 from just one camera. There are still around two or more cameras which the photos have not been uploaded yet. It was considered that we took very few photos for day 0 and day 1. Day 2 will be the bomb.
Day 0: 28th March 2009 Changi Airport. Before departure.
It was Sherlyn's birthday and we celebrated it after dinner. $5.80 for a plate of wanton noodle that tasted so awful.
On the plane!
Day 1: 29th March 2009 Arrived at Beijing airport. Temperature was 1 degree celsius.
Breakfast.
Look at the happy faces and wth stares.
Seems too little for day 1. Perhaps in other cameras.
And now is, unglam photos for the day. I shall start the ball rolling.
That's how fugly humans look with half-closed eyes. All thanks to ah peng... I don't know whether if he is good at taking unglam photos or sucks at taking glam photos. Ha.
These 2 are not counted because he did it on purpose. So for uncle, I should only pose his glam photos because almost all are unglam.
10:06 AM
Shiping Shiping's Profile
Eighteen, 16th April 1991
Temasek Poly
Absolute animal lover
I want to travel around the world!
MSN