Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, April 1, 2009








I miss Wesleyyy. Dad replied my sms, saying that mum's gonna cook Wesley into curry cat if I don't pack peking duck home. Haha. Apparently, mum will never say that. I hope he's been a good boy to parents.

Wasn't a fine day. Firstly, I slept for only 2 hours plus last night. Many were late for this morning Taiji as well. Speaking of Taiji, we did it outdoor at a park and the weather was freaking cold! I forgot to bring my gloves out so I gave up halfway while doing and went to sit at a corner. So not fun at all.
Mum called while I was having breakfast and I eventually cried when Carolyn spoke to me. I don't know if it was due to bad mood, home misses or stress. Bits of everything I guess but I do feel so relieved now than last night even though I feel that the games we played at the rehab centre were a little screwed. I already got a strong hunch that it's gonna be screwed last night. Doesn't matter anymore, it's over and I believe all of us had a really enjoyable time interacting with the deaf and mute kids. They were seriously adorable.
I like the elderly home visit because the elderlies seemed really happy and it's a feeling-in-return that is indescribable. (:
Right, dinner was peking duck. It was the most delicious out of all the meals we had for the past few days. Was it fun wrapping weird stuffs (apple, coke, capsicum, chilli etc) and scamming people to eat it, thinking that it's the delicious peking duck? Kudos to the ones who ate it.

And my lip got really bad that it hurts when I talk and bleeds so easily. Hate the wind blowing. So I finally applied mositurizers to other parts of my body to prevent them from cracking.

We will be proceeding to Tianjin tomorrow for 2 days. I don't know if there's gonna be wireless in the hotel.. the morning call is at 5.45am so I better catch some sleep now. Nite!

12:58 AM