Saturday, April 11, 2009
I realised Wesley has instincts of his big cousins whom I saw in documentaries on Animal Planet. But of cause, cats are part of feline family. =)
Met up with some T01 peeps to Haji Lane. Dinner at a Turkish restaurant which I think it was quite nice but they need to speed up the serving time. Then went drinking at another place. The one that I ordered sucked. Could hardly taste any alcohol in it. Shared a jug of vodka redbull which was so much better. Maxed out my cash today. :(
Sausage delight. Looks good, heh?

And I'm still hungry now. It was filling for a moment. I already had 2 servings of supper earlier on. Aww.
Lazy to upload the rest of the photos. Most of them are in Shinn's camera anyway. I suppose there are tons of unglam photos... doesn't matter! Everyone has become shameless after China trip. Ha ha.
There's a T01 self-outing plan to Malaysia during October. Erm., despite mentioning T01, there's gonna be only 4 people including me going. That's like one-fifth of the class simply because the rest aren't keeping in contact with us so we can actually expect who are the ones who will turn up for gathering and stuff. Kinda a disappointment because I thought T01 is the most on class among the whole GC.
Extremely tired, gotta relax now.
11:31 PM