|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 I'm not ready for school, I don't want to think about it. How I wish holidays continue, how I wish we were still in Beijing. Somehow I feel that my world isn't going to be exciting after I turn eighteen. The only comforting thing of 2009 is GC. Apart from that, all suck. I'm feeling a little regret about something which I think it's really baddd to be regretful of. Gotta find back that aspiration! And passion for school as well. I used to love going to school but I just wanna playyy now. Life really sucks if you hate school because as students, that's majority our lives are involve of. My passion of school isn't about studying anyway but there's something that I do not want to face now and in the future. Perhaps I should just hack care about it because they aren't going to parts and pieces of my beautiful life. Anti-social, I don't care. Hello anti-social Shiping! x) I'm wondering whether should I join a CCA again in the new academic year to make my school life more fulfilling but don't know if I could fork out the time. Shall wait for timetable to be out first. Currently is Week 0 orientation which is the biggest event in ASc but I'm not helping out due to GC. Very guilty about it.. Anyway, there is still a thousand words report to be submitted by this weekend. I have not started anything and should really do so. That's the last assignment for GC but GC isn't going to end this way because there is still S2P. Haha! Night, world. =) 2:03 AM |