Friday, April 10, 2009
Looking back through Wesley's photos, he has really grown. I vividly remember the night when I first brought him home, he was so lethargic, hardly moved and slept all the way till next morning. Even so, his activeness did not show. I thought he was a lap cat which is apparently not because he started being naughty after few days of adapting into our family. Now, his true colour shows! It's gonna be the 2nd month he becomes part of us in 3 days time.
Earlier on I shouted idiot and he came running into my room. I hope he doesn't think that idiot is his name because it is a very common word used in the house.
2 months ago...
On the way home, inside the carrier.













His trademark then were humongous eyes and bulging tummy. Now he has losed the cuteness of big eyes with a loose tummy. Even his voice changed. He was so much cuter then. Still, that is not a reason not to love him. Oh, and he has started on his litter-kwitter training. (:
That's him now. A drastic change I would say.

I didn't overfeed him. Infact he's been eating lesser these few days due to the change of food. And this looks a little too extreme here.
And of cause, I'll never forget Luvvie as well. (:
1:27 AM