|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, April 13, 2009 More than words can say Awesome day! Had our final presentation and Borrow Dolphin was the first group. Helped the guys to make-up. That's right, you didn't hear me wrongly. Eyeliner and blusher. Gosh, pretty boys! Just started rehearsing this morning and I didn't know cue cards are allowed. Even though I didn't perform well, I feel that Borrow Dolphin as a whole did well due to the video and blog showcase. Despite watching the video almost everyday by myself, it was a totally different feeling watching together with Miss Carolyn, classmates as well as audiences from other classes. It was touching and I almost cried. Thanks to uncle for editing the video. It is viewable at Borrow Dolphin's blog but I'm gonna post it up here anyway. (: Enjoy the 10 minutes of funny dancing and wonderful memories in Beijing and Tianjin. Best video ever. Inspired by Where the hell is Matt on Youtube. Went Parkway Parade with some T01 peeps (ah peng, Prashant, Shinn, Roy and Sherlyn) after all our presentations ended. Dinner at Sakae and had a birthday surprise by them. Really caught off guard as I was eyeing on the belt for my favourite sushi. Haha. Thanks for the surprise, cake, gift and Sakae treat. I don't know how to express it out exactly but you guys' thoughts mean alot to me and I really appreciate it. Sounds cliche but ya. Thanks to GC 2009 that I've made such lovely friends. (: Also, it's Wesley's 2nd month of being part of our family and I would hug him to sing Welcome to the Family on the 13th of every month. The only time I would scold him is when he touches my Ipod. Anything but not my Ipod, ha. Yeah, Happy 2nd month my prince! 10:58 PM |