Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, April 8, 2009





Play play playyyy


Borrow Dolphin's meeting in the afternoon. Filmed the dance in Singapore's iconic places, Soup Spoon, Carls Junior, met up with some T01 and T02 at Harbourfront to celebrate Daphne and Lyntte's birthdays in advance. Had lotsa fun but felt so dirty and sticky after the cake smashes and we practically digged our hands into the cake, grabbed and ate it. Nice, from Secret Recipe.

Watched the video today. It's the best production ever. Filled with so much awesome and funny moments. I can't divulge anything at the moment. Will definately post it up when the time arrives. Till then, I'll watch it myself everyday.

If only I could turn back the time to that one week in China, I bet I'm going to have so much more fun. Even though we agreed to keep in contact, more or less it's not going to be as close as the time we had in China. :(

Bought catnip for Wesley today even though baby doesn't need it. He's far too active and catnip would probably drive him or rather me crazy. Ha, but it's no harm. (:

Photos for today.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Make up all removed due to cake smashes. Messy hair.
Photobucket

11:13 PM