Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, April 7, 2009








What is when you feel so down suddenly but no idea what is going on that makes you feel so sad?
That's so called being emo or having moodswing. I hate this.

These shits come after one another, settled one yet come another. Don' ask me, I don't feel like sharing this time round. I don't want to bother about them anymore.

Bought food for Wesley. Changed to a better quality which apparently costs more. It doesn't matter as long as he is healthy. Baby has a place in my heart which is irreplaceable even though he is seriously naughty now! Hurry grow up and calm down.
And it was one of the PLC staffs who brightened up my day. So far, I'm generally satisfied with all their services in whichever outlets. They are savvy, helpful and smile alot. Even if PLC stuffs cost more than other pet shops, it's worth it.
Just bought a bag randomly because I felt down at that moment. I never thought I would do that, as in buying things to kill off bad mood.
Got to save up because I'm gonna bring Wesley for his sterilization soon. In a month time, probably.

Wesley is asleep on my bed now that is tempting me to take a nap too. Ha, yeah. Off for a nap!

4:50 PM