Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, April 5, 2009








Woke up at 5.15pm today. Last night was good. Fell asleep the moment I hit the bed. Saw quite a number of messages from T01 peeps when I woke up so went over to meet them. Prashant, ah peng, uncle, Shinn, Roy and Ernie. Soup Spoon and just a few rounds of poker.
Time flied pretty fast during bus ride because I kept thinking about stuffs. Still feeling very troubled by 2 stuffs. I believe I was nut during the trip to feel infatuated. In my opinion, there shouldn't be any BGR going on in T01 if we want to stay bonded as it is. Shoo that feeling away. It will be gone, I know. I've always thought that I'm ready for a new relationship but now I know that I'm not. Anyway I just feel very confused. My head would be in a twirl whenever I think of this. Just leave things as it is. It's gonna be alright.

I really miss China! The climate and stuffs. Heard that there were around 5000 plus of photos taken. Apparently I won't be able to upload all of them here. I guess I'm gonna upload a few everyday. Next post shall be photos. I'm gonna have my supper now.

11:57 PM