Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, April 13, 2009








Yay! Finally able to my own stuff! I was busy blogging at some other places. So pissed with myself for not remembering well.

I got to watch my pocket because I realised there are so many things I'm gonna save up for!
- Wesley's sterilization fee
- Driving license
- New camera
- Malaysia trip
Plus other miscellaneous stuffs but these 4 are the main for the time being.

Went shopping today at Tampines1, the newly opened shopping centre. The crowd was expected and I wonder when it will die down.. The reception ain't good in there too. Saw a pumps from Skechers that costs 99 bucks which I really like BUT. That's pretty enough to cover the cost of Wesley's sterilization fee.

Mum cooked western food today and it was so good that I would go fat for it. The pork chop was so tender and I really like the honey wedges! A recipe developed by mum herself. She says she's gonna cook that again next weekend. (:

GC final presentation tomorrow and might probably be the last time we see certain classmates?

1:31 AM