|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, April 5, 2009 Yo baby I'm back home! It's so good to see Wesley again. He has really grown bigger and looks more mature now. I miss him soo much, aww dad was so sweet to buy cat treats for him and I almost cried when he played a prank on me by sending a message to me that Wesley has gone missing and they've made a police report with rewards for finding him. Bought a toy dog which could move and bark for Weswes. He only likes it when the power is off but went crazy and hiding away when it's on. Bought stuffs for mum and dad too then I realised I bought too little stuffs already. Mum says I should spend all the money but my luggages are already exploding. Had a really hard time squeezing last night. Speaking of last night, we only had 3 hours of sleep in ah peng's room. One hogged a bed on his own, three squeezed into another one while ah peng slept on the floor. His snore was power. Thankfully I was tired enough to be able to sleep. Haha. Anyway the flight back to Singapore was delayed by 2 hours but I think their service this time round is much better with a better command of English language than compared to the flight from Singapore to Beijing. But I was kinda emo on flight today.. Felt a little troubled. Shan't talk about it. Photos aren't with me so got to waittt. And for the past one week, GC T01 has been really great. I'm pretty amazed by such a bonded class. May we all keep in contact bah. Through this trip, I have a good impression of China. Not the people there but the iconic places. I was too young to appreciate then but now I do. (: I don't like the feeling inside of me now. I need someone to talk to.. 12:38 AM |