Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, April 24, 2009





Yo it's weekend!


First week of school has over and attended all modules except practicals and tutorials. Hmm, good to know that there are only 2 exam-based modules but that also means the rest are projects and reports. Workload is nonetheless no lesser than last sem I guess. The only module that I dislike is PBPN aka Principle of Biochemistry & Physiology for Nutrition but having a good lecturer makes it up.

Met up with 2Ps after school. Pizza Hut at Siglap Road. Ordered too much for just 3 persons! If only crazy girl were with us, ha. 4 soups and 5 drinks. That was kinda funny. Before that we were complaining of hunger like small kids but the feeling of being bloated is definitely not good. Can't sit and walk, all I wanted to do was to lie down and sleep. Zzz.

Went Parkway Parade after that. Fell in love with one chubby roborovski who sleeps in the position of sitting down. This type of love at first sight ain't easy to come by and I always believe in this to build the chemisty between owner and pet. I so wanna keep hamster or guinea pig again but mum says I have no fate with rodents (because they always escape) and now with Wesley, that little devil in the house, it's impossible to keep one. He has already muted Brownie. Bought his food for next month. He could actually smell it and bit it open. EH BAD BOY!

I want a better camera that allows me to take better photo of him..
Photobucket

9:49 PM