Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, May 2, 2009








Day 6. One of the most enjoyable days.

Beijing Union University.
Photobucket

Photobucket

T01 and T02 including the tutors took a series of photos with Kephren's specs and there wasn't me!
Reason being...
Photobucket
I was sleeping.

Photobucket

I can't remember where was this. Mosque?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Residence of Mei Lan Fang.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hutongs! My favourite!
Rickshaw ride to a person's house where we were taught how to make dumplings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for the dumplings to be served.
Photobucket

Trying to learn uncle's moonwalk.
Photobucket

Mimi! Really obedient.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Xue er! She was so lovable that everyone was snatching to carry her. And yay I was the first one to carry her. (:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner.
This dish was really good. Lemon/orange chicken or something.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Houhai pub area.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Night.
In ah peng's room.

Photobucket

Day 7. Last day.

Shopping at Yashow street where imitation products are sold. Prices are very easy to be slashed.

Photobucket

Beijing International Airport then found out flight was delayed.

Photobucket

Blocked.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Skytrain
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Pokepokepoke.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I fell down alot of times in Beijing due to that. Most vivid one was at Hutongs where I fell on the ground full of sand and my shoe dropped off. >.<

The end of Beijing trip but still missing it. The weather, the people and all. How good it was not to sweat for a good one week except when we climbed the Great Wall.
I'll definitely visit Beijing again especially Wang Fu Jing street as I didn't go there but went to the shopping centre instead. Dumbbb. Squandered one day off uploading photos.

Random photos.
Photobucket

I looked as though I wanted to eat it badly.
Photobucket

Our coach driver. Mr nice guy.
Photobucket

7:58 PM