Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, May 3, 2009








First and foremost, apologies to the GC mates who used my moisturizer in China. (I think mostly the guys and Carolyn.) Because I just found out that it has expired for 4 years! Goodness. Think I took the wrong one or something. Haha. It still smells good, though. I feel bad 'cos I remember the guys applied it on their faces. =x

It's 10 more day to brother's birthday but he is currently in Thailand undergoing military training. Unlucky enough that he's gonna spend his 21st birthday there going through hardship, worse still he might be quarantined due to the swine flu epidemic.
But of cause it is necessary. It only takes one person to "destroy" the country. I really hope it wouldn't spread to Southeast Asia. I still want to travel in October!

One good news is I don't have to scrimp and save anymore! Mum is lending me money when I've decided to buy a camera and I could return her slowly but the problem is I'm still stuck at prosumer or dslr. The difference in price is more than twice so really need serious consideration. No rush for that.

:/

Presentation tomorrow again...

10:00 PM