|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 Kinda pissed off today. I've been tolerating and not wanting to post this up but I have to say I hate my class. How I envy those people who have the class-changing system. I know some people may beg to differ but that's because they have awesome classmates. (I never had a class that I hate so much before.) Note, no names mentioned. I don't dislike all of my classmates but a handful of them. I don't care if we are going to have no friends in the class as long as I have two of my darlings. Our reputations are going to be just as bad too, nobody's gonna side us and eveybody backstabs us. We passed that one year in TP that way too, isn't it? I feel that year 2 is a very bad year. Lecturers are all complaining to course manager. Apart from not being united as a class, they claimed that we have bad attitude towards learning. In any case, they made it sound like we are that bad and I hate the fact that we have to preserve good image just because we are in this course. Does it mean the lecturers have higher expectations of us? No. Anyway it all boils down to "just because we are from CST". SUCKS! 5:53 PM |