|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 Wesley wandered out of the house last night without us realising. We thought he was sleeping somewhere until we started to search for him high and low then I heard his voice from outside. There he was trying to get in after finding his way back. I wonder where did he go to play. Ha, but better get him microchipped or hang an address tag on him incase this happens again. Moreover he's not neutered yet! There are thousands of fear leaving him outdoor. He's just a kitten with no outdoor experience. Even big outdoor cat like Frankiestein has dried wounds on his body. So, who's the biggest bully in the neighbourhood, huh? Might even be human, who knows. Speaking of the furry friends in the neighbourhood, I haven't been seeing Felix for a reallyyy long time... I've found motivation to study, thank God. Taking a nap first before doing my tutorial. Mustn't mustn't skip school anymore. (: 6:14 PM |