Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, May 9, 2009








What's with the people spamming the TP mail? So irritating.

Mum just told me a secret that I have a lump of money in her bank. Mainly from my ang pao and the amount is around 5k now. That was when I was still very young and money was still controllable. She's not only my mum but also a great financial assistant. Apart from that amount of money, she has another insurance which she saves for my future dream. I feel blessed to have an awesome mum who supports me in whatever I do. She never said no when I want something.

I'm not trying to sound cliche just because it's Mothers' Day tomorrow but ya, that genuinely comes from my heart.
(I feel a little spoilt.)

Anyway I've decided to get a dslr and all I'm left is to find the best deal. (:

8:09 PM