Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, June 3, 2009





Hoorayyyy!


This is an indication that I've recovered.

Photobucket

I'm welcoming junk foods back into my life after having porridge for the past 2 days.

That's right, you didn't see wrongly. It's carrots! I'm forcing myself to eat them for the sake of beta-carotene. Apart from that, all are my favourite! Except Kinder Joy which I've not tried before. It's expensive lah! $1.60 for a puny egg. Shall reminisce the excitement of opening the egg!

NLS paper down but I losed many marks in the essay question because of the doubtful question. And I didn't realise the subject is a vegetarian in the meal-planning question so I gave her meat!
N e v e r m i n d.
A pity I spent so much time studying NLS and not confident of it. What to do when you have a sly teacher? Read the question word by word carefully. Ha!

4:25 PM